It feels like i’m still (with my head) in Greece.
I’m continuing posting my vacay pictures at Instagram, because i just can’t say goodbye.
That’s why it was so much fun to make this vlog. Editing the video’s, pictures and songs is just a thing i really like to do.
First i want to tell you something about my experience at Kos Island.
I’ve noticed a lot of do’s and don’ts (don’t get me wrong when it is maybe a bit exaggerated), but there are a few things you might want to know about Kos.
● the weather conditions.
● Rent a bike, we’ve rent it by Moto rentals. It’s the easiest way to see Kos Town. Besides that we also have rent a quat, so we could see more of Kos Island.
● Just go to the beach ( Sophie’s beach is a recommendation) and pick your sunbed, at most of the places they are free. Although they appreciate you’ll take a consumption.
Sophie’s beach is a laidback place (in the Holland area at Lambi beach) with good service. Maybe a little less popular than Filarkia, the noisy neighbours, but i like the cozy vibe of it.
● We really liked the bread in Greece, really fresh!
● If you like pizza (well i do, for sure) and searching for a good one in Kos town, i would say “Ciao restaurant”. Fresh ingredients AND delicious rosé wine!. I am honest when i’m saying they are having the best rosé wine i’ve ever had.
● Most of the sea water is clear and has a great temperature, not cold at all.
● Lido park, just a fun waterpark (if you like this kind of activity).
● Almost everywhere free Wi-Fi (except at our hotel, grmpff).
● Book your excursions at Kos town, if you are used to book at your touroperator, you might pay much more than you need to.
● and ofcourse the breathtaken locations all over the island.
● At the most stores you need to pay in cash, luckily there are enough ATM’s in the area.
● At 8.30pm it’s almost dark outside.
● Tanning topless at the beach, certainly not my preference, but i had a feeling it was not done.
● The greeks don’t like it when the food is hot and i’m not sure if it is normal but the shower at our hotel was cold.
Well curious how my vacay was?….
– Zorba’s dance.
– Anders Nilsen – Salsa Tequila.
– Lilly Wood – Prayer in C.
– Bahamen – Night & day.
Did you have ever been to Kos?.. have a nice day!