When i went to the US last October, i searched for several practical apps.
It was hard to find some good ones.
Because i wanted to have efficient apps which also working offline.
Not everywhere is WIFI, so een offline app was a condition.
These apps are my 5 favorite offline travel apps!
1. XE Currency, convert your currency. I use this all the time when i shop, when it isn’t an Euro country :).
2. Dutch best dictionairy, my English isn’t that good so this app is really practical when i want to translate something (only Dutch).
3. Tripadvisor, offline city guides, gives you reviews of different places, must sees and so much more.
4. Triposo, helps you to plan your trip. What to do in the environment.
5. Spotted by locals, nice app and created by Dutchies! experiences from people who were there before you.
Ps. download Hola before you go, because you can watch Netflix whenever and wherever you want to! And i can’t travel without my Dropbox app.
Because of the amount of media (for my blog) dropbox is perfect to carry all my stuff with me. 1TB needs to be enough ;).
Do you have recommandations for me? I’m always searching for some good apps.