Last weekend a reader asked me which template i’m using for my blog.
For my blog i’m using WordPress, so their are many different themes on the internet which supporting WordPress.
I’ve selected a few of my favorites. Ofcourse there are much more themes, but it is an whole operation to find them. I’m still searching for a new theme, however it’ll take i lot of time to adjust everything.
Anway, i hope you’ll get inspired:
1. Oxygen, i’m using this theme at the moment. I love the clean & white details of it. Besides that the balance between pictures and text is just perfect for me.
2. Virtue, the advantage of this theme is in my opinion… the pictures popping out of the screen. No distractions what so ever, just you and your pics (ofcourse depends of the amount of widgets you’ll using).
3. Magazino, i’m hesitating if i want this to be my next theme. It is a bit more commercial then i’m used to. Anyway i’m not truly convinced right now, maybe when i add some widgets to this page… i will.
4. Lupercalia, this theme got my eye, what an adorable lay-out. I’m guessing you could do anything with this template. However it isn’t maybe my style, but i do love the sweetness of it.
5. Bresponzive, i find this theme amazing. This could be my next theme, but first i want to explore what i can do with it. Basically it is an magazine style, but it’ll suites a blog to.
Well, these are my favorites so far. My journey has just began, so if you’ve got any advises.. please be my guest!
Which theme are you using (for WordPress)?